ⓘ વિકિપીડિયાની યાદી
ઢાંચો:Project lists This page contains a list of the official Wikipedias under the auspices of the Wikimedia Foundation for various languages. Test Wikipedias are listed at the Wikimedia Incubator Wiki project.
All 276 Wikipedias are ordered by article count. The table lists each language name in English linked to the English Wikipedia entry for the language and the "local" name, in the language itself linked to the article in that languages wiki. It also lists for each wiki the language code used in its URL and in interwiki links to it linked to the local Main Page, as well as statistics on articles, edits, administrators, users, active users, and images most linked to an appropriate local special page.
Note: Just adding a link below does not suddenly spring a wiki into existence. For information on starting a Wikipedia in a new language, please see Meta:Language proposal policy. Currently, Wikipedias volunteer developers are overworked and understaffed. Your patience is appreciated. If a wiki becomes active and is not listed here, please post a notice on this articles talk page, including a link to all the relevant Wikipedia pages, and help promote the effort by announcing it on the Wikipedia-L mailing list, and at Wikimedia News.
The information in the main article count table, below, is regularly completely overwritten by editors using automatically gathered data from Special:Statistics of each wiki, so edits to individual entries wont last long, and are therefore usually unnecessary. If something is wrong with an entry other than simply having slightly out of date statistics, post about it on the talk page.
- Wikipedia Milestones and List of largest wikis
- List of Wikipedias by sample of articles
- List of Wikipedias by speakers per article
- List of Wikipedias by edits per article
- List of Wikipedias by language group and List of Wikipedias by language family
- Wiki Stats, the source of the information below - other data formats are available.
1. All Wikipedias ordered by number of articles
The languages listed below are Wikipedias which have been created ordered by number of articles and within each number alphabetically from A to Z. These tables can also be kept up to date by ordinary users. If you feel that an update is needed, simply cut and paste the wiki syntax from this page which is updated by script fairly regularly into this page, overwriting the existing tables.
See Table here.
2. Deprecated, moved and other
- , showing up in Special:SiteMatrix as existing Wikimedia language code but without any wiki, redirects to.
- Alsatian wiki: als – extended when having 19 persistent articles; now for Alemannic dialects in general, no change in address. als is the code for ; gsw is considered.
- Akan – ak – statistics – all articles – deprecated: Akan is now considered a family of languages. There is a Wikipedia; if youd like to write articles in another Akan language you can request a new Wikipedia.
Read-only existing users can still log in; their user preferences are still effective but cannot be changed:
- The Afar Wikipedia was closed on 2008-05-13.
- The Moldovan Wikipedia. See Proposals for closing projects/Closure of Moldovan Wikipedia.
- The Marshallese Wikipedia was closed on 2008-05-14.
- The Muscogee Wikipedia was closed on 2007-07-10.
- The Hiri Motu Wikipedia was closed on 2007-07-09.
- The Kwanyama Wikipedia was closed on 2007-07-10.
- The Kanuri Wikipedia has been closed, following a community vote. The reason was the absence of both content and community.
- The Yi Wikipedia was closed on 2007-07-29.
- The Choctaw Wikipedia has been closed following a community vote. The existing minimal content will possibly be moved to the incubator Wiki.
- The Ndonga Wikipedia was closed on 2010-02-24.
Emptied and locked this is different from "non-existing" in that it is in Special:SiteMatrix; also xx.wikipedia.org gives a non-existing "Main Page" as opposed to a browser message that the URL is wrong; furthermore the interlanguage prefix is still operational:
- The Herero Wikipedia was closed on 2007-07-24, but the original user pages still exist.
Moved and deleted:
- The Klingon language edition of the Wikipedia is no longer hosted by Wikimedia and is now hosted by as Klingon Wiki. There is more on the history of the Klingon Wikipedia.
- The September 11 Wiki was hosted by Wikipedia from 2001 to 2008 despite having a different scope and point of view from all other Wikipedias. It was made read-only in 2006 and later closed. The content was moved to the site sep11memories.org, which has since been taken offline.
- It is now widely agreed upon, that the creation of the Siberian language Wikipedia 2006 was based on a hoax. It was deleted 2007 after contents had been moved to the sib.volgota.com.
- The Toki Pona language edition of the Wikipedia is no longer hosted by Wikimedia and is now hosted by Wikia as Wikipesija.
Never been an official Wikipedia:
- Korean Hanja Wiki. The wiki of this writing system was rejected on new language request of Wikimedia. Now it has 263 articles.
- Wikimedia Advisory Board Wiki, is listed in the list of dumps as advisorywiki, but as it is not a Wikipedia edition, it is actually located at advisory.wiki media.org not advisory.wiki pedia.org.
- Bon Wen.
- Lingua Franca Nova Wiki. The Wiki of this language has been noted on this page for some months. It now has 1.158 articles. A request for an official Wikipedia was rejected.
2.1. Deprecated, moved and other Languages without ISO 639 language code or duplicated or using incorrect code
- Classical Chinese still using old invented code zh-classical instead of the official new lzh
- Minnan still using old invented code zh-min-nan instead of the official new nan
- Zamboanga Chavacano using invented code cbk-zam
- Võro still using old invented code fiu-vro instead of official new vro
- Belarusian Taraškievica using private code be-x-old instead of official be-tarask
- Samogitian using invented code bat-smg instead of the official new sgs
- Banyumasan using invented code map-bms
- Aromanian using invented code roa-rup
- Ripuarian currently using ksh of Kölsch, actually a subset of Ripuarian
- Tarantino using invented code roa-tara
- Norman using unrelated nrm instead of superset roa
- Dutch Low Saxon
- Cantonese still using an old invented code zh-yue instead of the official new yue
- Simple English using invented code simple
2.2. Deprecated, moved and other Test Wikipedias
- Please visit the new Wikimedia Incubator Wiki project.
- Deprecated pages that will be moved: special:Prefixindex/Test-WP and special:Prefixindex/Test-wp: dont edit them!
- Languages without an ISO code can go to the Incubator Plus, the place where rejected tests from the Wikimedia Incubator go to.
હાઉ વિકિપીડિયા વર્ક્સ
ધ વિકિપીડિયા રિવોલ્યુશન
ધ વર્લ્ડ એન્ડ વિકિપીડિયા
પરિયોજના: વિકિપીડિયા એશિયન મહિનો ૨૦૧૫ ..
પરિયોજના: વિકિપીડિયા એશિયન મહિનો ૨૦૧૫
વુમેન ઇન રેડ
વિકિપીડિયાના અંતની ભવિષ્યવાણીઓ
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →